Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Get to Know Me (if you dare)


I thought this was a good way to start my blog - a bit of a "get to know you" visual game (as pinched from the lovely Amanda from http://domesticgoddessonlplates.blogspot.com/ ).

The idea is to hit google and publish images which represent your answers to the questions. Excellent time waster...

1. Your age on your next birthday

2. Your favourite colour



3. Your middle name

(I have 2 middle names!)

4. The last meal you ate


5. Your bad habit



6. Favourite fruit/vegetable



7. Your favourite animal


8. The town you live in



9. The most useful thing in your house


10. Your most recent purchase


11. Something that makes you happy

I googled "fishing with kids" and this t-shirt came up. I want it!


12. Your first name

13. Your last name



4 comments:

  1. Cute! I can't imagine fishing with Liv, I think I'd spend half the time stopping her from jumping in and the other half shushing her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we don't fish with the boys alot as they have the attention span of a, well, fish. but when we have done it, I loved it. I used to be a BIG fisherwoman (not size wise, but we used to fish alot - even heavily pregnant on the boat - love it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Hornsby girl, hey? I grew up in Berowora. Welcome to the blogging world. Followed you from a tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on starting a blog. The blogosphere is much fun and you'll be surprised who drops by!
    I am constantly amazed by it.
    I love this idea. Can I pinch it?
    Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete