Monday, July 20, 2009

The Kerrigans


Saturday night after the boys were fed Crash requested we flick on "the funny show", Australia's Funniest Home Videos. I've watched it with the boys before and we've giggled and and moaned at the various clips that we've seen (and secretly hoped they didn't learn a new trick for their bikes in the process. However this time Mr Chic joined us and we found ourselves all sitting in front of the tv laughing our heads off - mind you, Mr Chic and I were more laughing at the boy's reactions. After a while Mr Chic looked over at me and said "weren't they sitting like this in that scene from The Castle?" I said "ummmm yes, we are The Kerrigans!".

1 comment:

  1. There could be worse families to be - umm I can't think of any right now, but I am sure they are out there.

    Now - Hows the serenity??

    ReplyDelete