Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My 6 Loves

Brenda at MummyTime tagged me in her blog about "My 6 Loves". Of course I love Mr Chic, Crash and Rowdy to bits so I thought I'd just mention some little things that just make me happy.

1. I love it when Crash walks up to me out of the blue and rubs his hand on my shoulder "is that nice Mum?"

2. I love it when Rowdy gives me a kiss on the lips and says "that was a syoppy kiss Mum!" (syoppy because he can't pronounce "l's"),

3. I love it when my boys play together happily and I can just sit and watch them interact. I could do this all day. I love their conversations and games.

4. I love arriving home from work and being greeted by the boys excitedly at the door "Mum! Mum!" and then being asked "what did you get for us from the shops today?" without fail.

5. I love the smell you get when you open a jar of coffee for the first time - heaven

6. I love sipping on icey cold Baileys (a rare event but I just love it!)

Now I'm supposed to tag 6 people, but if you are reading this then consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

  1. I'm tagged ! Glad you enjoyed your holiday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1, 2 and 3 are all lovely. I like it when my boys play nicely too. Just wish it happened more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your list! especially number 6. hee hee.

    and thanks for playing along.x

    ReplyDelete