Friday, July 3, 2009

A Pause with Rose Coloured Glasses


And so another financial year came to an end. Hoorah. Break out the bubbly. No, not really. But it is a relief for work to slow down after the pace of the past few months took it's toll. I am having the next week off work to stop and relax and relook at the world through my rose coloured glasses.
There is plenty planned of course. The boys are at preschool for 2 days so Mr Chic and I will get some much needed time to ourselves. Fish and chips on the boat in the sunshine is sounding particularly good. As is the movies on tight-arse Tuesday. A movie in the middle of the day so I'm likely to stay awake? Bliss.
If the weather is good we'll take the boys to the Zoo and Luna Park later in the week. Rowdy is still obsessed with roller-coasters and Crash just wants fairy floss. I was 21 the last time I went to Luna Park - that was quite a few years ago!
The boys are also keen on dinosaurs so a trip to the museum will be another day. I told you there was plenty planned.
I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. sounds perfect!

    ooh im going to the zoo too - but for my birthday :) i love the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you need the rest and it is well deserved. I am jealous that you get to go to the movies in the daytime!

    ReplyDelete