Friday, October 2, 2009

Having Cake


Tomorrow is my day. MINE. Although I know that being home will involve "No Dad, I want MUM to do it" and I will end up doing everything the boys want. Poor Mr Chic gets rejected when I'm around.

I've tried asking the boys "what has Dad got me for my birthday?" and Crash a few days ago said "You'll have to wait for 3 days Mum, it's a surprise!". Last night I thought I'd attempt to ask Rowdy but Crash interfered "No Rowdy!! It's a surprise!!". Rowdy just giggled and came out with "a kangaroo". Not entirely sure what I'll do with a kangaroo............

I know Crash is excited about my birthday soley because his birthday will then be next, he's been hanging out all year for it.

What have I planned for my special day? Well I'll tell daylight savings that it really needs to start so I don't wake up so early, that would be a good present. Then I'll have dinner with the boys and my girlfriend on Saturday and my dinner with my family on Sunday. There will much consumption of cakes and alcohol and I may even dust off the treadmill. Hey, I didn't say I'd use it, just dust it, so don't jump to conclusions.
Now if you'll excuse me I must go and put some fencing up in the back paddock so that the kangaroo can't escape.

1 comment:

  1. Depending on when you read this Jules, hope you have/had a fabulous birthday. Good times lie ahead. Hang in there..........

    ReplyDelete