Thursday, October 22, 2009

Product Testing


Last Friday night I picked up some ice cream on the way to a girlfriend's for dinner. Sara Lee Rocky Road Overload. It. Was. Divine.

'Rocky Road Overload; luscious chocolate ice cream overloaded with marshmallows, chocolate coated peanuts and delicious raspberry swirls.'

Crash loved it too (not that I wanted to share). I finished off the tub the other night, on the lounge, tub in one hand, spoon in the other, and a devil's glint in my eye. Crash then informed me the next day that 'Mum, we need to buy more rock and roll ice cream'. Yes, yes we do.

Now I discover there are two other 'Indulgence' flavours.

Chocolate Ecstasy; chunky white and dark chocolate pieces packed in the richest, creamiest chocolate ice cream.

KAHLUA ® Mudslide; coffee liqueur blended through lusciously creamy ice cream and swirled with a mudslide of thick chocolate fudge.

Me thinks I shall get cracking to the supermarket and test these out. Mr Chic only likes vanilla ice cream, which is a shame, because I'll be forced to eat them all myself. Except this time I will hide them in the freezer behind the peas or something so that Crash doesn't spy it!!

3 comments:

  1. 2 words - Homer Hudson
    OMG! Homer Hudson Hoboken Crunch is divine.
    It's $7 for 500ml but it is worth every cent.
    mmmmm mmmmm
    It is definitely Mum's icecream. Their's comes in a 4 litre tub. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic words... KAHLUA... icecream... chocolate... and shall tell kids it is for grown ups only as it has LOTS of alcohol in it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'd like to test out ice cream for a living! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete