Thursday, October 15, 2009

Weird Bedroom Obsessions

See, now here you were, all excited, anticipating something amazing and/or bizarre thing I like to do in the bedroom. Sorry to disappoint. That's a whole other series of posts but this is not about me. Oh no. Not at all. This is Rowdy tonight. He insisted. Who was I to rain on his parade and suggest that gardening gloves really aren't for the bedroom (well unless you're into Cute Gardeners and/or a bit of role playing). I digress. Check out the little man.

2 comments:

  1. If only he would sleep walk out to the garden and pull up a few weeds, it would be a win/win situation all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son has been wearing his newly acquired cricket box around the house all afternoon... have a feeling he shall sleep in it too!

    ReplyDelete