Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Old Fishing Pics

I found these pics online (bless you sir google). They are in old fishing club magazines and worth reposting (well at least I think so).

July 03 - This was the first time I'd handled a dead fish - yes, that look on my face is "ewwwwww". They weren't my biggest bream though. I can't find a pic of that one.

July 03 - My BIG flathead - this pic made it to the local paper (lame claim to fame hey!). Mr Chic has since out-fished me and got a flathead that was the size of Crash at 18 months.


April 05 - When Crash was a bub we held a fishing club weigh-in at our house. Before everyone weighed their fish, I put Crash on the scales. He looks suitably impressed. Such a chubby bubby!

2 comments:

  1. Fishing club and your local rag, I kneel (well virtually in the interweb sense) in your presence! That's one mighty fine flattie! As for Crash, well bubbys ate supposed to be chubby and what an adorable bubba he was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! (Crash, not the fish!)

    ReplyDelete