Tuesday, August 25, 2009

September Approaches

September is always a busy month and in a week it will be here along with Spring although it feels like it's here already the weather has been so balmy in the last week or so.


So September. Events in September are:


Birthday dinner for our dear friend (must organise babysitters)

Fathers Day

Lunch at a friend and client's

My girlfriend's 40th - although she lives near Coffs so we can't actually go

2 Nephew's birthdays

My Mum's birthday and Mr Chic's Mum's birthday

Fishing Club Presentation Night (must organise babysitters)

Day trip to Mittagong


And this does not include a stack of client work I have on at the moment and all the meetings that needs to go with that (and all after hours too).

Crazy I tell you.


I suppose I'll have to think about organising something for my birthday too as that's 3 days into October. Assuming that is, that I survive September.

No comments:

Post a Comment