Friday, June 12, 2009

Favourite Photo: Carols

The lovely Amanda from L-Plates (and originally from Chantelle from fatmumslim) tapped me on the shoulder in a new photo tag thingy...over to her to explain:

It's really simple. I love how every photo tells a story. Some short stories, some long tales. I want to know what is your favourite photo of yourself. Everyone has one. The photo they look at and smile. It reminds them of something, some time, some place. A moment in time. So share the photo, share the story and then tag three other people. I want to see photos and stories all around the blogosphere.

This is my pic:


It was taken at Carols by Candlelight at Sydney Adventist Hospital at Christmas last year. It was just such a special night and everytime I see this pic it brings a smile to my face. We'd never taken the boys to anything like this before as we were terrified of them being bored out of their brains and running amuck and thereby ensuring that we didn't enjoy the evening. However, it couldn't have been further from the truth. They were perfect little angels and waved their candles and sang and clapped and cuddled with me the entire night. It was just a beautiful evening which finished with fireworks (and no tears, they loved it!). I cannot wait to go again next year.
Ok. So I tag:

2 comments: