Monday, September 14, 2009

Farewell Baby

And so it occured that the Chic household left the world of babyhood behind. A brand new packet of nappies sit unopened and rejected, forelorn amongst a sea of toys surrounding the changetable which is now merely a cupboard. Rowdy has declared that he is a big boy now and he will only wear undies.

"Crash, Rowdy appears to be toilet trained." I say
Crash replies "Oh Rowdy, you're toilet trained! I'm so proud of you!".

"Well what shall we do with these nappies now Rowdy" I ask.
"Give them to Johnny across the road!" says Rowdy. (Johnny is older than Rowdy).

Then Rowdy walks through the house saying "Johnny is a baby!, Johnny is a baby!"

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, he's a Big Boy now! My Z is now 5, and I sadly held onto that last packet of nappies until *blush* a month ago.

    He's got a lovely cheeky grin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Crash!! Good work Buddy!!

    2 of mine still wear one to bed at night but a packet lasts aaaages.

    Great for the grocery budget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes Ang, they both wear night-time pants to bed - I think I'm a fair way off stopping that.

    ReplyDelete