Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Why

Why are printer ink cartridges so expensive that I could throw the printer away and buy a new printer for less everytime ALL the different colours run out?

Why does 5 minutes in a park without a toilet create an instant reaction in Crash that he needs to do a poo?

Why do parents rooms in shopping centres only have one child toilet?

Why do boys miss the toilet when they wee?


Why has nobody invented calorie-free alcohol?

Why does PMS create an insatiable craving for chocolate?

Why does the working week have to be 5 days?


What's your why?

3 comments:

  1. Why does it always wait to rain at school pick-up time ? Always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the above - and the comment above! It just rained, for five minutes, as I was leaving the house this afternoon.

    My why? Why do I always get a 'special event pimple'? Usually somewhere nice and prominent such as between the eyes, bang in the middle of my chin, where my adam's apple would be if I were a man... Noice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do kids do everything in their power to avoid going to bed? I love going to bed - more sleep would be wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete