Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Seven Sins of Numberchic


~ Lust ~
I recently admitted that if I had a harem it would include the following: IronJay, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Rodger Corser, The Rock and Simon Baker.
(There are probably others that I can't think of off-hand at the moment)
~ Gluttony ~
I once ate so much food at a Sizzlers "restaurant" that I could barely breathe. In fact my car refused to start out of protest at the added weight. I can't open a block of chocolate and just have one piece. I MUST finish the entire block. There are so many examples I could put here.
~ Greed ~
Money may not buy happiness but if you don't have to worry about money then it sure makes it a lot easier to focus on being happy. I'd love a bigger house, nicer car, expensive bling, designer clothes, stacks of handbags, lots more boots........ the list is endless really.
~ Sloth ~
That would be the treadmill gathering dust, and the handweights being used as a doorstop, and me driving to and from work everyday. That would also be me not doing a job if I can get the kids to do it.
~ Wrath ~
Oh man, don't get me cranky............. hell has no fury like a woman scorned - that quote rings so true for me! I won't give a list of all the people who have enraged me over the years and who I now no longer speak to... although I'd love to name and shame.
~ Envy ~
Yes of course I'm envious of people who can have a full time job, be a mother (and not get cranky), still hold it all together AND look fabulous. They are possibly aliens but I am envious.
~ Pride ~
Proud? Me? HA HA - well yes any little achievement I have gets blasted from the rooftops - that's the great thing about facebook and twitter - it can be all about me!

2 comments:

  1. Just read this one - very funny - loved the image of you outside Sizzlers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played a show at St George Leagues once, in the morning, and there was a Sizzler right next door. We went for lunch. The queue was a mile long. We went back to the club to drink more beer, and forgot all about Sizzler...

    ReplyDelete