Thursday, September 3, 2009

A month to go

So it's my birthday in a month and to give you time to shop here is my birthday list.
(disclaimer: it's my blog, I can do what I like, it's all about me remember)

Red Wallet - I currently have a red Jag wallet which I've had for many years and it's starting to disintegrate. I need a suitable replacement. It must be red.





MP3 player - I gave Mr Chic my last one so he could use it at the gym (see I can be nice sometimes) and he filled it with "his" music. I need a replacement. I do like this lego one - very cute.



Body Shop Coconut Body Butter: I love the smell of coconut and I'm yet to find something that actually does smell like coconut when it claims to. I haven't tried this one yet. Add it to your list.


Red Tony Bianco's: This is Amanda's fault for having such gorgeous shoes at the MamaMeetUp. I want them.

Please no chocolates or alcohol - they're just full of calories. Also no flowers as they just die. Vouchers to day spas and nail salons will be gratefully accepted.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh yes, I like your list, what is it about shiny red shoes and handbags ? I covet them,I do. And just so you know, Le Artiste spent ten minutes giggling and feeding your fish, hope they don't go belly up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your birthday in a month? you're not a Libran are you? oh, you are! I just asked Facebook...

    You, me, Mia, my Mum, lots of nice people are Librans...

    btw, got no money for pressies, the accountant took it all.....

    ReplyDelete