Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Official List of Tools



  • Kyle Sandilands - I don't need to explain why

  • BLT's and other morons who comment on Mamamia (if you comment on MM and you're reading this, then chances are you do not fit into that category, so don't be offended)

  • Julie at Westpac who continually stuffs up my pay

  • Checkout Chicks that can't manage a smile

  • The Transit Officer on the train on the way to Mamameetup who gave a 15 year old boy a humiliating hard time because he didn't have a ticket. Just give him a ticket and move on Woman.

  • National Parks who can't be arsed sending out a reminder for a yearly pass but will happily give you a ticket when your pass expired one day prior
  • Kanye West http://www.smh.com.au/news/entertainment/kanye/2009/09/14/1252780261217.html

Don't think for a minute that I've finished this list...... I've only just begun!

1 comment:

  1. I'm there with ya on Kyle Sandilands and transit officers. After explaining to a transit officer that I didn't have my weekly ticket because I'd left my wallet at home in boyf's car, he then asked me for ID so he could write up the ticket! Ah hello, no wallet, no ID! TOOL!

    ReplyDelete